Thursday, March 6, 2008

ebrary API?

Is anyone out there using this ebrary API? On their site (including our admin page within ebrary), they have nothing at all about it that I can find beyond brief mention at the bottom of this page. Since ebrary represents the lion's share of our large eBook collection, I am eager to use it to promote new books and work content into subject-specific places on our site and hopefully eventually on Angel as well. I had requested a few months ago that they make a simple "New Books" widget tool available for their subscribers as well, but am not holding my breath on that. As a non-programmer I'd especially be interested in seeing examples or even just ideas of how this is being used and perhaps the code behind it so that I might adapt some for our own uses without starting from scratch...

No comments: