Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Another library blog?

Yup - you got it, punk. Yet another blog from a librarian. On here I hope to talk mostly about issues surrounding academic distance librarianship. I work in an academic library that has no (physical) books and most of our students are working adults who take at least some if not all of their classes online.

Anyways, I always have lots of ideas and wanted a venue to try and flesh them out and hopefully get some discussion going among colleagues out there interested in issues surrounding the distance learning environment and libraries, such library 2.0, information literacy, library marketing, etc.

I've been a blogger for about 4 years and you can read about my (harrowing? disturbing? boring?) personal journeys on my personal blog here: The Disobedient Librarian.

No comments: